This is a UML class diagram example for the abstract factory design pattern.
Provide an interface that delegates creation calls to one or more concrete classes in order to deliver specific objects.
- The creation of objects should be independent of the system utilizing them.
- Systems should be capable of using multiple families of objects.
- Families of objects must be used together.
- Libraries must be published without exposing implementation details.
- Concrete classes should be decoupled from clients.