This ERD example models a simple order system with the following entities:
- Customer: stores customer’s data.
- Product: stores a list of scale model cars.
- ProductLine: stores a list of product line categories.
- Order: stores sales orders placed by customers.
- OrderProduct: stores sales order line items for each sales order.
- Payment: stores payments made by customers based on their accounts.
- Employee: stores all employee information as well as the organization structure such as who reports to whom.
- Office: stores sales office data.
Posted by: Willie Gonzalez