This is a simple UML class diagram example that shows the use of various UML relationships in a class diagram.
- School has one or more Departments.
- Department offers one or more Subjects.
- A particular subject will be offered by only one department.
- Department has instructors and instructors can work for one or more departments.
- Student can enroll in up to 5 subjects in a School.
- Instructors can teach up to 3 subjects.
- The same subject can be taught by different instructors.
- Students can be enrolled in more than one school.