Perform the steps below to identify and list the stakeholders of your scrum project. You may try the steps interactively by visiting the interactive product tour.
- In the Scrum Process Canvas, click on the work item Stakeholders to open it.
- To perform the step, click on the action artifact Stakeholders.
- This opens the Stakeholders table. You are required to list and describe the stakeholders here. For each stakeholder, enter his/her name, role, responsibilities, contact details and any additional information about this stakeholder.
- Repeatedly add and describe the other stakeholders. Press Enter to create a new row.
- Go back to the work item page via the breadcrumb.
- When you are done, click on Commit at the bottom right corner, and then select Complete from the popup menu.