Visual Paradigm runs with a screen design that is friendly enough for most users so that you can customize it to make it suit your preference. One of the possible customizations is to adjust the font settings for text appears on user interface like the button caption for tools in the toolbar, diagram editor tab’s title, menus’ captions, etc. The settings will be stored in the workspace. Hence, you can keep the settings every time you run Visual Paradigm.
To adjust font settings:
- Select Window > Application Options from the toolbar.
- Select General from the list on the left-hand side.
- Open the Appearance page.
- Check the Change application font in the Font section. Adjust the font type and size.
- Click OK.
- Restart the application to let the settings take effect.