|Initial Shape Size When Set to Display Image
- Fit shape to image – Resize the image placeholder to fit the selected image
- Fit image to shape – (default) Resize the image to fit into the image placeholder
|Add Covered Shapes as Children After Resize
- Yes – Automatically contain the covered shapes after resizing a container to cover shapes
- No – Do not contain covered shapes after resizing a container to cover shapes
- Prompt – (default) Ask if you want to contain covered shapes after resizing a container to cover shapes
|Show Added Member in Other View
||When you try to create a new member, like a column of an entity on a shape and if there is another view of the model element, you can set whether to show the member on other view as well.
- Yes – Show the member on other view(s)
- No – Do not show the member on other view(s)
- Prompt – (default) Ask if you want to show the member on other view(s)
|Auto Expand Parent When Moving Child
||Determines whether to expand the parent when moving the shape around the parent’s border.
|Create new line key
- <Ctrl> + <Enter> – Press Ctrl-Enter to create a new line when inline editing
- <Alt> + <Enter> – (default) Press Alt-Enter to create a new line when inline editing
- <Enter> – Press Enter to create a new line when inline editing
|Show unlimited level in preview shape (May slower the diagram display)
||(default false) Determines whether a diagram overview will show contents for all nested diagrams.
|Show rich text content in preview shape
||(default false) Determines whether diagram overview will show rich text content.
|Resize shape when add member
||(default true) For shapes that have member, like class and entitiy, when you add a member, it will or will not resize the owner against the length of member, base on this option.
|Auto resize parent when resizing child
||(default true) When you resize a shape that makes it touches the boundary of parent, this option determines whether the parent will be expanded accordingly.