|Connect Gateway with Flow Object in Different Pool
- Prompt – (default) Prompt if user want to change the Message to Message Flow, Sequence Flow or cancel the action
- Connect with Message Flow – Change or keep the relationship as Message Flow
- Connect with Sequence Flow – Change or keep the relationship as Sequence Flow
|Expanded Sub Process Diagram Content
- Separate Diagram – When you click on the + button in a sub-process that contains a sub process diagram, having this option checked will cause the sub process diagram be opened.
- Same Diagram – When you click on the + button in a sub-process that contains a sub process diagram, having this option checked will cause the content of sub process diagram be rendered inside the sub process shape.
|Auto stretch pools
||(default true) Stretch Pools automatically to the reach diagram bound.
|Default Type of Sub-Process
||The default type of newly created sub-process.
- Unspecified (default)
|Business Process Diagram default language
||The default value of language property of BPD
|ID Generator Format – Show ID option
- Not Show – (default true) Do not display ID
- Show Below Caption – Display ID as part of the caption, under the name
- Show as Label – Display ID as a label attaching to shape
- Show as Customized – Set the way to show ID per element type