Connectors can be either pinned temporarily or pinned permanently. Connector ends help you to point out a specific position of shapes with pin.
Adjusting connector ends temporarily
- Connectors can be joined at the same point of a shape on the diagram. To do so, drag one end of a connector to the shape.
- The connector is temporarily pinned. A dialog box will be shown on the top right corner of diagram to instruct you how to pin the connector.
- Since the connector that links from shape and to shape together is temporarily pinned, either from shape or to shape is moved, the connector between them will be unpinned.
Pinning connector ends
- Move the mouse over a connector and press its resource icon Pin.
- Drag one end of connector to point out a specific position. Note that no dialog box of temporary pin will be shown this time.
- Moving either from shape or to shape will not unpin the connector.